Because we are a small family apostolate, we do not have a full-time staff to answer phone calls, nor to return them. In addition, as both our business and our family have quickly grown, the multiplying demands on our time make it more and more difficult to find time to answer every question in a timely manner.
For this reason, we ask that you first visit our FAQs page to see if your question has already been answered.
To receive more information about reselling our books, please register here.
Please do not:
1. Ask us if we sell a particular book. The search function in the upper left hand corner of our site can answer this for you.
2. Ask us to contact you to place your order. While we do understand concerns about ordering online, please understand that we do not have a magical means of processing credit cards that does not involve an online transaction, and we cannot continue to publish great books for you if we are spending all our time manually processing orders. I'm so sorry.
3. Ask us to assemble a reading program for your family. This is just not something we have the leisure to do for you.
4. Ask us to review, publish or sell your book on our website. Our focus is specifically to bring older, out-of-print classics to a new generation of readers, not to publish new works and the logistics that requires. We welcome suggestions for titles you would like to see brought back into print; but any manuscripts sent to us will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. Ask us how to set up a wholesale account. Everything you need can be found at the link above.
If you need to contact us due to a problem with your order, or with any questions which have not been addressed in our FAQs, use the contact form below. We try to respond as quickly as we can, but sometimes we are extremely busy. Please be patient and you should receive a response within 24-72 hours.
We have found that some replies are not being received. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, please be sure to check your SPAM folder!
To send a payment, use the following mailing address:
St. Augustine Academy Press
12050 Rambling Rd.
Homer Glen, IL 60491